Friday 23 February 2018

Part Of The Dance

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a card that highlighting Ric Rac Border Dies. It's a super versatile dies that can go with everything all year along. I pair it with Tiny Dancers Stamp and the coordinating dies.


I stamped the tiny ballerinas with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. With their pink tutus, I add some sparkling glitter with Stickles. I use the Ric Rac Border as the background with beige and soft pink polkadots patterned paper. To make the ballerinas more pop, I die cut some pink circles and adhered them behind each of the ballerinas. Aren't they the prettiest? The sentiment is super cute and perfect for an encouraging card. I also add a lot of yellow dots with Nuvo Drops. It adds dimensions to my card. Here's a closer look of it...


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment