Tuesday 27 February 2018

Pretty Pink Posh New Release Sneak Peek

Hi everyone! Lexa here and today I'm going to show you a sneak peek of what's coming on March 1st. The brand spanking new Bunny Friends and the coordinating dies will be everyone's favorite, just look how adorable they are. Not only that, if you are a fan of PPP's sequins collections, you don't want to miss these super gorgeous new jewels in various colors that perfect for spring and any time of the year.


Here's my first card for the new release. I stamped the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. You must be notice the egg shaped jewels in the middle, oh yes... I use another brand new stamp set called Sparkle Dot Patterns 2. I blend Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink in the bottom part of my card to create the ground. I choose all the pastel colors that's perfect for spring and easter. The Happy Easter Script is die cut on soft lilac cardstock that will match the rest of the card. Here's a closer look of my card..


Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you all have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment