Friday 15 June 2018

Sunny Studio - Happy Camper Card

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a card that highlighting Happy Camper Stamp and the coordinating dies. This mini stamp set is complimenting Critter Campout Stamp so here I go pairing both of them for today's card.


First of all I stamp polkadots border stamp from Background Basics with pink dye inks couple times to fill in all the background. To create the little scene I use rounded corners rectangle and blend some Distress Inks in Worn Lipstick, Ripe Persimmon and Crushed Olives. I go with a pink sunset sky, sometime if I was lucky enough I could see the real pink sky.. it's really pretty in real life never fail to amaze me everytime I stare at it. 
 The adorable little deer is roasting her sausages at the fireplace. And it's super fun to have pine trees dies that come with the Happy Campers Coordinating Dies. The white dots are added to create more textures to my card. Last but not least, I stamped the sentiment on the orange fish tail banner.


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you like it as much as I do. Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment