Friday 7 September 2018

Sunny Studio : Autumn Wreath

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a card that inspired by fall colors. Highlighting this mini stamp set from Sunny Studio called Beautiful Autumn Stamp and coordinating dies. Don't underestimate this mini stamp set because it can be used in so many different ways. Let's get started to see what I made for today's inspiration for you.


First, I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring I use the coordinating dies to cut them all. I color the leaves with different colors that resembles fall, shades of browns and oranges with a little bit of greens. The little acorns with smiley face are really adorable. Because I want to create a wreath from these images, I had to stamp To complete the wreath, I also use some other images from other set called Happy Harvest Stamp. I cut the Greetings Word Die on brown cardstock twice and align them together. I had so much fun arranging the wreath, giving it dimensions with foam tapes. And I love the final result, I think it looks beautiful. Here's a closer look so you can see the details.


That's all for today, I hope you like this card as much as I do. Have a great day!

1 comment: