Friday 31 August 2018

Sunny Studio : You're A Good Apple

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a card featuring  Fruit Cocktail Stamps. One of most favorite stamp from Sunny Studio because of it's realistic look and gorgeous result.


First I blend Wild Honey, Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks on a smooth white paper and create three windows using Window Trio Square Dies. Striped yellow patterned paper as  background for the apples. I stamp them in red and green for variation, I rather stamp them from lighter to darkest color. I use the red gingham from Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper Pad to create borders on top and bottom part of my card. Then I white embossed the sentiment on a black tab from Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies. The color combination is pretty bright, perfect for someone who need an encouragement.


That's all for today, I hope you like it. Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment