Thursday 16 August 2018

Sunny Studio : Pearfect Ever After

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a card that highlighting Fruit Cocktail Stamps and the coordinating dies. This stamp set is really popular I know, but it's my first time using this set after the release and now I know why everybody loves it. The result of building three steps of stamping is amazing and so realistic.

First, I create a background for my card and I choose purple so it will contrast with the pears. I blend two tones of purple that faded through the outside. Some striped and polkadot hexagons from Quilted Hexagon Stamps are stamped here and there with the same purple inks. I love how it creates such a dynamic propotion for a simple card like this. The pears are stamped with various green dye inks and I also stamp smiley faces from Happy Harvest to add extra cuteness. And a tiny red heart in between them. Another reason why I love this set is their punny sentiments that can be mixed and match one with another. So much fun, right? Last but not least, I add purple borders around my card using Gingham Jewel Tones.


Thank you so much for stopping by, I really hope you enjoy today's post. Have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment