Friday 10 August 2018

Sunny Studio : Watercolor Comic Strip

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a versatile brand new dies from Sunny Studio called Comic Strip Everyday Dies. As it's name, it literally looks like a comic strip which you can use anytime, you can use it potrait or landscape, the only limit is your imagination. Let's get started...


First, I cut all the elements in the set and watercolor each pieces with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor pallete. I love the vibrant colors it gave me. I know that it's a little bit tricky with all those tiny pieces but here's the tips I can give you, don't pop out all of the pieces as soon as you cut them. I find it easier to color them first before. Despite of that, I enjoy put all the pieces together and build up the little scene on every squares.To create the background, I use the same watercolor. It's so much fun! I use the sentiment from the older set called Happy Home Stamps to complete my card. How do you like the watercolor look on this card? Other idea is to use solid color cardstocks or patterned paper for every elements. I'd love to see how imaginative you could be. Here's the closer look of my card, I personally love it..


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoy today's card as much as I do and have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment