Friday 28 December 2018

Sunny Studio : It's your birthday !

Hi everyone! Lexa here today... finally I'm back from a family holiday. And today I'm sharing a birthday card using an older set called A Bird's Life Stamps and the coordinating dies. This stamp set is so cute and I can't get enough of it.

I'm going to play with bright colors today, I stamped the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring I use the coordinating dies to cut all the images. I had so much fun coloring this images.
I use the largest Tag Topper Dies on the top and bottom part of my center scene. After that I blend some Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feather Distress Inks for the sky and add bright yellow stripes using Sun Ray Dies. As for the green hills and the base card I use patterned papers from Sunny Studio's paperpad collections. I white embossed the sentiment on piece of brown cardstock and has been cut as a fish tail banner. I love how happy this card looks like. Do you agree with me?


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you'll like this card as much as I do. Have a wonderful day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment