Thursday 3 January 2019

Sunny Studio : Little Monkeys

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a card featuring the brand new stamp set and the coordinating dies that called Love Monkey. And yes, there are so much to love about this new stamps! Those adorable little cheeky faces that will be what you need for everyday cards and Valentine's. Other than that, I also use the super fun Staggered Circle Dies on this card. I'm swooning over this new release.


First, I cut the circles using the Staggered Circle Dies and blended some colorful Distress Inks on each circles. Then I stamped the polkadots background using Background Basic Stamps. I stamped all the images using Versafine black ink on the watercolor paper. After that, I use my Distress Markers to color each images and run them through die cutting machine. I think Sunny Studio has one of the best coordinating dies, they're perfectly line up on each images, sharp and those thin white line is just so satisfying.
The most fun part is always arraging every images to the scene. I adhere them using foam tapes to create some dimensions. I choose happy colors for this birthday card. I hope it will bright up one's day!


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoy today's post and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment