Friday 25 January 2019

Sunny Studio : Everything Rosy

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a greeting card featuring Everything's Rosy Stamps and the coordinating dies. This layering stamps from Sunny Studio always become hits, and I no wonder why. Just take a look at the results, they are so pretty and realistic. This roses stamp is a perfect addition to your flower layering stamps collection. It also goes really well with older stamp sets too. Let's get started because I'm excited!


First I stamped the roses and other elements with the help of stamping tools, it makes the work so much easier especially when I need to double stamp one layer to get the color I wanted. Here the list of dye inks I used for the roses in order from the lightest to the darkest (MFT Hybrid Ink Pad Cotton Candy, Lawn Fawn Dye Ink Wild Rose, MFT Hybrid Ink Pad Razzle Berry, Lawn Fawn Dye Ink Cranberry, Lawn Fawn Dye Ink Walnut). As for the leaves, here's the list with the same order (MFT Hybrid Ink Pad Sour Apple, Lawn Fawn Dye Ink Jalapeno, Lawn Fawn Dye Ink Noble Fir). Yes, I'm pretty obssesed with Lawn Fawn Dye Inks because they are so crisp and have subtle colors.


As for the background, I use the brand new Frilly Frame Polka-Dots and Lattice. Add a layer of vellum behind the lattice to soften the purple patterned paper from Flirty Flowers Paper Pad. The flower's stem is from the older stamps called Timeless Tulips and the Vintage Jar Stamps for the vase. I blend Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to create water illusion on the bottom part of the jar.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you like today's card as much as I do.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment