Friday 22 February 2019

Spring Greetings

Hi everyone! Lexa here to share a card I made that highlighting both Spring Greetings Stamps and the coordinating dies. It's a sweet 2x3 stamp set that has two little bunnies and a tulip. Even though it's a mini stamp set, the possibilities are endless and you can match this stamp with other sets. Either an Easter themed, spring themed or just everyday projects. Let's get started!


I use Frilly Frames Dies on Gingham Pastels Paper for the card base. For the inside panel, I make it with a 3.25"x4.5" white cardstock then create three grassy hills and a blue sky to create a scene. I blended some Distress Inks (Mowed Lawn, Crushed Olive, Twisted Citron and Tumbled Glass) on every pieces. The images are stamped with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with various brand of markers. To match the single tulip from the stamp set, I also use ones from Easter Wishes Stamps to create more variations. "Best wishes" sentiment is from one of the-must-have Everyday Greetings and "for you" come from the stamp set called Over The Rainbow. When two bunnies aren't enough, make them four instead. The more the merrier. Last touch, I use yellow gems from Pretty Pink Posh to create an accent to my card.


That's all for today, I hope you like today's card as much as I do. Have an amazing day to you and your loved ones!

2 comments: