Friday 8 February 2019

Sunny Studio : Easter Bunnies

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with an early Easter card that shouting spring featuring the most adorable Chubby Bunny Stamp and the coordinating dies. I just can't get enough of them and I think everyone will agree with me.


First of all, I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. I love to add rosy cheeks on the chubby faces, it makes them look even more adorable. After I finished with the coloring I use the coordinating dies to cut each pieces. It surely help me to save time cutting tricky and detail pieces. To create the scene I decided to use Sunny Studio patterned papers, Spring Sunburst Paper (for the sky) and  Gingham Jewel Tones Papers (I use both sides for the grassy hills). The most exciting part is ofcourse building the scene together.


That's all for today, thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment