Friday 17 May 2019

Silly Sloth Split Card

Hi everyone! Lexa here with a card starring Silly Sloth Stamps and the coordinating dies. I tried to make split card, which is simple but super adorable and lots of fun. Let's get started!



I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished I cut them with the coodinating dies. I use green leaves patterned paper from Summer Splash Paper and plain green cardstock using stitched scallop dies for the trees illusion.
Here's the closer look..


It's a split card window on the front. So you basicly can see through the inside part of the card from outside. The trick is to attached the upper and bottom part using the images you will use. Any border dies will do the trick. Or you can use simpler thing like straight lines on both sides. I will give you more pictures so you can get the idea.


I also stamped some hibiscus flowers and leaves inside. And as if four sloths in front of the card aren't enough, I'll add two more. Just because they are so cute and it gives you an element of surprise.


That's all for today, I hope you like today's card as much as I do. And I would recommend you to give this a try. Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment