Friday 3 May 2019

Slice of Summer

Hi everyone! Lexa here today to share a summer card using Slice of Summer Stamps and the coordinating dies. It creates the most juicy summer fruits layering stamp, they are honestly good enough to eat. You'll love it since it has offer you many choices of sentiment to match your projects. I have mine pair up with the older stamp set called Berry Bliss to add more fruits and colors.


I started my card with masking the card base using purple tape from TOW to create stripes. Then I blend Distress Inks in Worn Lipstick, Abandoned Coral and Squeezed Lemonade. I'm in love with the result the moment I peeled off the tapes. I stamped the images with various dye inks. Then I use the coordinating dies to cut them all. All the images are adhered both with glue and foam tapes to create some dimensions. To balance the layout, the fruits are aranged in horizontal line while the background is vertical. The bright colors absolutely scream summer, don't you think so? "Thank you" sentiment is from Everyday Greeting Stamps. It's stamped with Versafine black ink and I add transparent embossing powder to create shine. Here's the colser look of my card.


Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment