Friday 26 April 2019

Sunny Studio Surprise Party Paper

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a project that highlighting the Surprise Party Paper which is a bright and cheerful patterned paper that perfect for any of your birthday projects. I will try one of most interesting thing from the release, Wrap Around Box Dies. Let's get started!


First, I die cut the box dies four times on white cardstock. It's so easy to build. You just need to fold the box along with the fine lines away from you, except for the diagonal lines you need to fold them towards you. It might sounds confusing, but when you got them in your hands you'll get it right away.
I use the decorating dies from the same set to cut the rectangles for the panels and also for top part of the box. I use Surprise Party Paper to decorate it. I pick two different patterned papers, one with rainbows and other one is with rainbow color diamonds on it. They are so pretty! I use the other sides of patterned papers in blue and purple for top of the box.



To add more cuteness, I use Silly Sloth Stamps and Fabulous Flamingoes Stamps for decorating. The images are stamped with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished the coloring I used the coordinating dies to cut them all together. I stamped the sentiments on a piece of yellow cardstock and adhere them on the box as blocks. I add party hats by fussy cutting them from one of the patterned paper from Surprise Party Paper and adhere them on the adorable sloths. Here's a closer look of it...


Thank you so much for stoping by today. I hope you like today's post as much as I do. Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment