Friday 5 April 2019

Sunny Studio and Therm O Web Collaboration : Rainbow Roses

Hi there! Lexa here today with a collaboration card between Sunny Studio and Therm O Web. It's a new thing for me, believe it or not this is my very first time to use foil for my card. More excitement came over me because I get to use this sketch from Pagemaps today. Here's how the sketch look like.


Here's how I interprate the sketch for my card...
It's crazy how much I fall in love with the vibrant rainbow color of the foil. I knew it right away that I need to use this for my card together with the rainbow roses. 


I use Everything Rosy Dies as the vocal point of my card. I stamped them in four colors (pink, yellow, orange and purple) after I finished with the stamping I use the coordinating dies to cut all of them at the same time. As for the background I use Deco Foil Foam Adhesive and layered it with Deco Foil Transfer Sheet in Rainbow then use Sunburst Embossing Folder. It works like magic, it's so easy and look so pretty at the same time. I found this technique on TOW's Youtube channel. I use one of my most favorite of all time set from Sunny Studio, Vintage Jar Stamp to complete the card. It matches all the flower stamps from Sunny Studio.

With an extra leftover of the foiled foam adhesive, I use "friends" die cut from Friends & Family Word Dies for the sentiment over a black fishtail banner to make it pops out more. Behind the vase of roses I use a white cardstock with a cut on the bottom part using Fishtail Banner Dies. After I finished my card, I layered it on a piece of 4.25"x5.5" black card base. It creates a contrast which is so beautiful!


Here's a closer look of my card so you can see the foil better. I hope you like today's card as much as I do. Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to leave me some love below. Have a wonderful day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment