Friday 29 March 2019

Puppy Parents

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with an adorable card featuring Puppy Parents Stamp and the coordinating dies. I create this card using many other stamp sets to complete the whole scene. I really enjoy it because it was so much fun!


I decide to create a dad card so all the colors will be less girly and I want to keep it simple. Plus my dad is also a real dog person, so this one is for him. First I stamp the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring I cut all the pieces with coordinating dies. The big tree is from an older stamp called Summer Picnic, the fences are from Barnyard Buddies and the smiley sun is from Sunny Sentiments. Other images of course from Puppy Parents Stamp. Those adorable little puppies and their dad are chilling under the sun. How cute is that?
The grassy border is from Comic Strip Everyday Dies. I use a grey square frame using the biggest dies from Fancy Frames Square Dies. Last but not least, I stamp the sentiment using Versafine black ink to make it crisp.



That's all for today, I hope you like this card as much as I do. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment