Friday 22 March 2019

Botanical Backdrop Birthday Card

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a birthday card highlighting Botanical Backdrop Dies. This set comes with leafy stitched frame and endless layered flowers to play with. Let's get started right away!

First, I blend Peacock Feather Distress Ink all around the edges. Then I die cut the leafy frame on a matching teal patterned paper from Polka-dot Parade Paper. I decided to use four color combination for the flowers, which are pink, fuschia, purple and yellow. Using the flower dies, I randomly die cut bunch of flowers and layer them together one by one. It was so much fun! After I finished with the flowers, I arrange and adhere them on my card using glue and foam tapes for dimensions.


I use "happy birthday" from my favorite Everyday Greetings Stamp for the sentiment, I silver embossed it on an eggplant color paper so it will pop up more. Last but not least, I add pink jewels from Pretty Pink Posh to add some sparkles.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you all like my card and have an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment