Friday 15 March 2019

Purrrfect Birthday

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with an interactive 3D card featuring Make A Wish Stamps and the coordinating dies. The idea is to create a table setting with some foods and of course a birthday cake for the felines. They look even cuter with birthday hats.


First, I stamped the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After finished with the coloring, I use the coordinating dies to die cut each pieces. I use Fast Food Fun Stamps for the foods on the table, and the smallest oval from Stitched Oval Dies for the plates. The pink table cloth is from Flirty Flowers Paper Pad. The yellow napkin is created with leftover gingham paper and I fold it, yes it's that easy! When the table is all set, I adhere the little felines from Purrrfect Birthday Stamp with some strong adhesive to make sure they all stay in place.
And let's the party begin!


Here's how the card looks like when it's folded, it's 4.5"x5.5" and you can mail it easily too.


I really hope you love today's card as much as I do. Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to leave me some comments below. Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome card. Love the shape and that its lies flat in an envelope. Do you have a video of it or instructions? jeandonny2000 at hotmail Dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Purrfect Birthday stamp set. What a cute idea! What are the dimension of the pink table cloth?

    ReplyDelete