Friday 21 October 2016

Sunny Studio Angelic Card

Hello crafty friends! Lexa here today with an sweet card starring Little Angels stamp and coordinating dies. This set not only perfect for Christmas but also all year round, their sweet little faces won't bore you out. Just like I did for my card, it will be sweet for any occasions.


I start my card with two pieces of 4"x5.25" white cardstocks. The first piece will be my card base, so I blend some Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks as the sky, then I splat water with my brush. The second one is for the cloud, I die cut three pieces of clouds and one piece vellum to go along with it. To create some dimensions, I use foamtapes to adhere the cloud borders.
All the little angels are stamped with Versafine black ink on a piece of watercolor paper and I colored them with Distress Markers. I tend to keep them simple and white, so I just add a little shadow on their clothes and wings. Don't forget the rosy cheek for extra cuteness. :)
I absolutely LOVE Angelic Sentiments, it goes really well with the stamp set. The verse I used in my card catches my attention since the first time I saw this set. Lovely and comforting at the same time. I decided to use gold embossing powder to make it shine. Last but not least, I adhere my scene to a piece of 4.25"5.5" patterned paper with a gold foil in it to match my golden sentiment.


Here's a closer look to all the details in my card. The clear sequins add something special to finish my card. I hope you like what I made today. Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment