Sunday 2 October 2016

Waving Hello !

Waving hello to all my crafty friends!
I miss all my Lawn Fawn, it's been a while since I play with them. And I'm so glad I have some time for this super cute mermaids. You know, I really so into magical creatures, fairies, mermaids, unicorns, you name it. I can't believe this is my first time coloring them since I bought them few months ago. Lol.

I start with blending Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio Distress Inks on a piece of 4"x6" smooth white cardstock. Then I sprayed some water. I have an idea to create waves with the vellums, so I did. The highest wave is filled with blue and clear sparkling sequins, I created a flat shaker card, they look like bubbles under the sea.
I color all my images with Distress Markers, then diecut them with the coordinating dies (seriously make my life easier. hehe) and pop them out is my favorite part.


I layer the scene on 4.25"x6" orange polkadot patterned paper, it creates a warmer tone to my card. It almost looks like a tropical sea to me. I'm so happy with tge result. And I hope you like it as much as I do.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment