Friday 14 October 2016

Sunny Studio Penguins Parade

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my card with adorable penguins parade from the Sunny Studio Bundled Up stamp set. This set is a must have in my list, you know why? Just because it's so much fun to play dress up with these penguins. I'm so in love with this set. <3

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bundled Up Penguin Holiday Card by Lexa Levana (with a sentiment from Gleeful Reindeer)

I started my card with a piece of 4" x 5.25" smooth white cardstock and clear embossed LOTS of snowflakes in various sizes to create my background. Then I blend Milled Lavender and Shaded Lilac Distress Inks which turns out so pretty..love love! I also added some glitter along the bottom as snow for the penguins to stand upon, using both silver and snowflakes Stickles. I stamped my three penguins and all the accessories on a piece of watercolor paper and colored them with Distress Markers. I fussy cut all of the pieces, it took a while but at then the most fun part began....mix and match all them together. Yay!

I made all of them standing there while holding a banner with a cute sentiment from the new release, Gleeful Reindeer stamp set. I'm truly happy with the fonts, you can call me crazy, but I always have 'this feeling' with fonts. If you know what I'm saying. Lol. Last but not least, I add some googly eyes for them- for extra cuteness.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bundled Up Penguin Holiday Card by Lexa Levana (with a sentiment from Gleeful Reindeer)

Here's a close up look of my card, aren't they the cutest?? That's all for today, I really hope you like my card as much as I do. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have an amazing Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment