Sunday 1 January 2017

Cruisin By To Say I Love You

Hello everyone. First, I would like to say Happy New Year to all of you and your beloved ones. Thank you so much for everyone who always support me and encouraged me to do all the things that seem impossible at first, but hey..here I am now. Me and all the talented ladies from Sunny Studio Stamps are having a blog hop with LOVE theme. Do you think is it too early for a Valentine's day card? :)


I created an interactive slider card with a sweet couple strolling around the street from Sock Hop stamp and it's coordinating dies. I start with a piece of 4"x5.5" white cardstock and blend some green ink for the grass. I also use some tree dies to complete the scene. I mix the sentiment both from Sock Hop and Fresh & Fruity to create a lovey-dovey one. This card is so easy to make and so much fun. Here I want to show you a closer look and more details of the card.



I hope you love it as much as I do. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment