Friday 27 January 2017

Spring Friends Make Good Times Better

Hello crafty friends! Lexa here with a card show casing Easter Wishes stamp and it's coordinating dies. This set probably one of my favorite on the new release. It's not only perfect for Easter cards but also looks good for an everyday card just like I made today.


First, I stamp all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. These cuties are hanging out in the flower garden in spring time, I also add those rosy cheeks for them. I blend some green dye ink for the ground, also mask some Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks with a polkadot stencil for the background. It looks so sweet. As I want to make a friendship card instead of Easter's card, I choose a sentiment from Friends & Family stamp set to go with the critters.


Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment: