Friday 13 January 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge 315 : Another Year Wiser

Hello everyone! I'm back again with the recent MFT Sketch Challenge, it's so much fun to look other's approching to this sketch. Let's get started..

I start my card with a 4.25"x 5.5" white cardstock and blend some MFT Hybrid inks (Natural, Coral Crush, Banana Split) with Large Grid Stencil. I paired up the newest release I'm Owl Yours with Geometric Greenery to create a cluster as the vocal point of my card. I stamp all my images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them the with Distress Markers.


A closer look to my card..


And I stamped "Happy Birthday" with the brand new Well-Connected Alphabet inside the card. The calligraphy style is so hype right now..so it's perfect!


I hope you enjoy today's card. Have a wonderful day!

The supply list :
Geometric Greenery Stamp
Geometric Greenery Coordinating Dies
I'm Owl Yours Stamp
I'm Owl Yours Coordinating Dies
Well-Connected Alphabet Stamp
Large Grid Stencil
Trail Mix 6x6 Paper Pack
Coral Crush Premium Dye Ink Pad
Bananasplit Hybrid Ink
Natural Hybrid Ink










No comments:

Post a Comment