Friday 19 January 2018

Celebrate with Bold Balloons

Hi everybody! How is your day?
Lexa here with a card featuring the Bold Balloons stamp set and it's coordinating dies. This layering stamps from Sunny Studio has become so popular among crafters, have you tried it yourself? Because I'm in looove with these kind of technique. It's super easy and save a lot of times plus they turn out so gorgeous.


I started my card with a piece of 4.25"x4.25" because I want to use the brand new Fancy Frames Square Dies for this card. The balloons are handstamped with some dye inks in blue, green and purple. First I stamp the blue one and then I masked the balloon everytime I stamped the other ones. I choose the cooler color tone for this card, that's why I also use some grey for the frame, balloon's strings and the sparkles behind the balloons. They come from  Born To Sparkle stamp set, what a cool effect for background! Some confettis are also stamped with the same darker dye inks as the balloons add more festive feel to this card. Last but not least, I stamp the sentiment on top of the card and finished it with the grey fancy frame adhered with foam tapes.


Thank you so much for visitiing the blog today. I hope you enjoy today's post and get inspored. Have a wonderful day to you and your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment