Monday 15 January 2018

Sugar Pea Guest Designer : Happy Birthday Card

Hello everyone! Lexa here with my first post as Sugar Pea Guest Designer this month, I'm thrilled beyond words to be one. 2018 is started with a really good start line I must say. Today I want to share a card with color blocking background and I'm using the adorable Go-Pher It stamp.


I started my card with die cut a basic circle dies on a watercolor paper and stamp the cute mole from Go-Pher It with Versafine black ink then watercolor the image with Distress Markers. This image is just getting cuter after the coloring. I also curve and stamp the sentiment on the bottom part of the circle. To make the background I use vibrant colors cardstock in aqua and red, the color blocking make the image more pops out. I also use some dark blue twines in between the colors to add more textures to the card. Keep the rest of the card simple and nice.


Here's a closer look of my card. Thank you so much for visitting by today, I hope you like today's card as much as I do. Have a wonderful day everybody!





No comments:

Post a Comment