Sunday 28 January 2018

Pretty Petunia

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a super pretty card using Pretty Petunias Stamp Set and the coordinating dies. I got the inspiration from google, I found it fascinating since I never see it in real life. The pink heart shape is super pretty..


Here's how I try to color my petunias as shown in the inspiration picture..


I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. The pink and yellow look so good together, so I recreate the colors for my background using Squeezed Lemonade and Worn Lipstick Distress Markers using Tim Holtz stencil. After I finished with the coloring, I use the coordinating dies to die cut all the flowers and leaves. One of the most fun part is to arrange the flower together. Some pretty sequins from the brand new Spring Blossom Sequins Mix are adhered with glossy accent to create more sparkle to this card. The sentiment from Love Sentiments Stamp is stamped with black ink in the center of the card.


Thank you so much for vistting today. I hope you like today's card as much as I do. Have a wonderful day to you and everyone you love!

Love Sentiments Stamp
Pretty Petunias Stamp
Pretty Petunias Coordinating Dies
Spring Blossom Mix Sequins
 



1 comment:

  1. Alpha Testo Maxxx Visual Impact Muscle Building is an exercise routine training plan which helps you Enhance Muscle Supplement but furthermore it focuses noticeably on toning and sculpting those muscles. http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/alpha-testo-maxxx/

    ReplyDelete