Monday 16 March 2015

Hippity Hoppity Birthday

Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to show you a card that I submit for Avery Elle Challenge..and yes, it's my first time!! 
You can also join the challenge and add your link to :
aeiheartuchallenge.blogspot.com


And for this challenge, it requires STRIPES! It's super fun!!

So I decided to make my own stripes background, I hand painted my stripes using brush and watercolor palette. I use Gansai Tambi by Kuretake, it's super pigmented and have lots of beautiful colors. 


The bunny balloon is stamped with Distress Markers abandoned coral then I blend it using damp brush to give watercolor effect. It's super easy!


Last but not least, I gold embossed the sentiment.. Here's the detail in the picture.

I hope you have a crafty day!!


1 comment:

  1. Very impressive stripes! And the gold against the blue is stunning. Thanks for joining us at the AEI♥U Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete