Friday 13 March 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge 102 : Distress Addicts

Hello there!

Welcome to another Lawnscaping Challenge inspiration.. This one challenges us to add some distressed texture to our project, it can be edge distressing, using some distress inks, and many more.


For this challenge, I did some edge distressing and add distress inks to my project. But I don't want it to look "dirty" so I choose lilac color instead. Distress inks can keep your project looks sweet and neat. Heehee. 


I used new Lawn Fawn stamp set, called Best Pun Ever. This set is so cute..so punny!! It's really great for mother's day and father's day..but also versatile enough to use it all year round.

I made this card for my TEA-riffic MOM, I personally choose purple because it's her most favorite color (she told me she loves purple as long as she can remember).. So I hope she'll love this card as well!


I hand drawn the random flower pattern on the teapot & the tea cup. I just love to adding those cute smiley faces.. 😆 

I hope you get some inspirations, can't wait to see all you made for this challenge. Have a crafty day!


1 comment:

  1. Awwww!!! Such a sweet sentiment!! This is gorgoeus! Incredible details on the pot and cup! Wow!! LOVE the distress here!! Seriously love this!!

    ReplyDelete