Monday 2 March 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge 101 : Dots & Stripes

Hi and welcome to another Lawnscaping Challenge, today I'm going to give you some inspiration to join this challenge use Dots and/or Stripes.


I always LOVE dots and stripes pattern, it's so versatile yet so cute.
For this challenge I used Lawn Fawn Dots and Stripes petite paper pad, it's just perfect for this project. It has more than enough color variations you need for your project. 

I used paper piecing technique for my project, I think the critters looks so cute in polkadots and stripes. Haha. ;)



Here's the details and dimensions as you can see on the picture below.



I hope you get some inspirations and play along with us on this Lawnscaping Challenge. Don't forget to have fun! :)


1 comment:

  1. eeek! this is adorable!! i LOOOOOVE those polka-dotted critters!! this card is ADORABLE! i love the happy colors and perfect paper piecing!! eek!

    ReplyDelete