Friday 23 November 2018

Sunny Studio : Christmas Shaped Cards

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with super fun shaped cards and gift tags for this Christmas. Highlighting the Santa's Stocking Dies with so many possibilities to get ready for the seasons.


I use white cardstock and various red patterned papers from Sunny Studio to create the Santa's Stockings. They look more fun with the patterns rather than plain red stockings. I stamped "Merry Christmas" from Petite Poinsettias on every stockings. You can many of this fun shaped cards in such a little time, all you need is the dies and papers. Since I have scrap papers, I decided to create some gift tags as well. Using the brand new tag dies called Build-A-Tag #2 Dies, I use a classic Christmas color combination in green and red.
The ornaments from Santa's Stocking Dies are super adorable, you know that you need them for your Christmas' projects. I mean...come on, who can resist the cuteness?? Here's the closer look of the gift tags... I also tied black and white twines.


I adhere some pieces with foam tapes to create dimensions. I make a use of the pretty patterned papers. This simple greeting cards will make anyone's holiday even merrier. The sentiment on the right tag is from an older set called Merry Sentiment Stamps.


That's all for today, thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy today's projects as much as I do. Have a wonderful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment