Friday 30 November 2018

Sunny Studio : Warm & Cozy Christmas

Hello everyone! It's Lexa here today with another Christmas card, better be ready with all the greetings because tomorrow is December already. I'm so excited. Today I'll be highlighting Alpaca Holiday Stamps and the coordinating dies. Let's get started...


I started with stamping these images from the stamp set using Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. They all look so adorable and fluffy. After I finished with the coloring, I use the coordinating dies to cut all the images to perfection. To frame them, I use Stitched Oval Dies on polkadots patterned paper from Polka-Dot Parade and make stitched line using white gel pen. As for the sky on my scene, I blend Peacock Feather Distress Ink to match the patterned paper. I stamp the sentiment on yellow fishtail banner from Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies which is a contrast color from the other elements, I love how it turns out. Here's a closer look of the alpacas...


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment