Friday 2 November 2018

Sunny Studio : Christmas Trimmings


Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a Christmas card idea using Christmas Trimmings Stamp and the coordinating dies from Sunny Studio Stamps. This stamp set is perfect for a clean and classic Christmas cards or projects, get ready to welcome the merriest season of the year.


First, I embossed the white background with the brand new product from Sunny Studio which is called Dapper Diamonds Embossing. I want to keep the rest white and clean so the main elements will stand out more. I stamped each images  from the set several times and cut them with the coordinating dies which is perfect in so many ways, love the thin white borders so much. I also add white frames before adhered the images that looks like a window. It's a perfect classic Christmas card with the clean white, green and red. Don't you think so? I stamped "Merry Christmas" in the same red dye ink to match the berries.


That's all for today, I hope you like today's card as much as I do. Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment