Saturday 14 May 2016

1 stamp 3 ways - Monsters Jam

Hello everyone!
Today I'm showcasing Mama Elephant Monster Jam stamp set and coordinating dies, I knew I must have this stamp set since the first time I saw it. Too much cuteness! <3

For the very first card, I made it pretty simple. I made a 4.25" x 5.5" card base and die cut a plaid paper from Lawn Fawn, the polaroid dies from Pretty Pink Posh. I blend some Buttercup Pigment Ink on the center part as background.
Oh, and isn't the sentiment too sweet?? 


Second card, I made a scene with city scape dies from Mama Elephant. I intentionally didn't poke the whole windows, try to make some of them are closed. For the sky, I blended Ocean on the bottom and Fresh Mint then I flicked some white ink with my brush. The ground is blended with Scattered Straw Distress Ink.

I white embossed the sentiment on black card stock for this one. Googly eyes monsters are ready to make some noise!



The last one is inspired by one of my talented friend, Amy the crafty bunny. 😊 I saw her video tutorial few days ago, and decided to try make one my own. I divided the card into three parts, masked each part before blended the background. I use Buttercup, Piggy Bank and Fresh Mint pigment inks. Actually I'm not very good at blending inks BUT this Mama Elephant inks are sooo good ad super easy to blend. If I can do it, anybody can! Trust me.

I cut two pieces of 1.5" x 5.5" stripes from white cardstock for the borders. Finish it with more google eyes, it's so much fun to shake them! Haha.


That's all for today's post, I hope you like my cards. You can tell me which one is your favorite on the comment section below. Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment