Friday 27 May 2016

Sunny Studio Sunshine Card

 Hello everyone!
Lexa here with a bright summer-y card showcasing Island Getaway stamp set and coordinating dies. You already know that coordinating dies surely make your life easier, right? :)


I choose to use all the bright colors for this one, it reminds me of one hot sunny day.. it's just me and my flip flops walking under the trees' shade. Did you just smile imagining that? Or is it just me? Hehe. First I cut my pink panel by 2.25"x5.5" and did tone on tone background stamp some hibiscus with Hero Arts Pale Tomato. The bigger hibiscus are from Tropical Paradise stamps, while the smaller one (and the leaves) are from Island Getaway. They matched perfectly!

The circle diecut is blended with some Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey Distress Inks on the edges. I die cut the Sunshine Word Die four times and layer them together to get some dimensions. All the images are stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and watercolored with Distress Markers. I also cut a strip of burlap to add an extra fun texture for this card. Last but not least, my favorite clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.


I hope you like today's card. Have a great weekend to you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment