Wednesday 25 May 2016

Guest Designing MFT Snuggle Bunnies

Hello again! Lexa here to share more MFT goodness. This is my second post as MFT Guest Designer this month. I'm still in awe! So let's the fun begin..

For my first card, I use the bunnies and the cutest teddy bear from Snuggle Bunnies. This set is so adorrrable! <3
 I try to watercolor them with no line using my Distress Markers this time. They are happily staring at an extraordinary starry night sky together, as you can see they are dancing with joy.


Second card is still with the sweet bunny and his teddy friend, I create lots of dimensions for this one. Almost look like a shadow box. You can see all the details on MFT blog.


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderful day!




5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your guest design spot!! I've just come from MFT and am so impressed with your wonderful cards!! The little London scene is beyond adorable! I LOVE the dimension!! Such super work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/midnight-money-machine-review-james-austin

    DO NOT JOIN Midnight Money Machine Software, Until You Read My Full Jeff Farrell's Midnight Money Machine Review, Is The Midnight Money Machine System Worth it or Scam?

    Product Name: Midnight Money Machine

    Creator Name: Jeff Farrell

    Category: Binary Options

    Access: Free

    Official Website: CLICK HERE

    http://quantumvisionsystemreview.org/midnight-money-machine-review/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the softness on the no line coloring!
    So Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adore the second card.

    ReplyDelete