Sunday 1 May 2016

Pinterest Inspired Challenge May

Hello and welcome to my month! Can you guess why? ;)
Yay! It's May already. This month PIC has an awesome inspiration for you. Isn't it beautiful?


I was so inspired by the rainbow watercolor so I decided to make my own rainbow background with my Gansai Tambi. All the images stamped with Versafine Black Onyx and colored them all with Distress Markers. I'm so in love with this stamp set from Neat & Tangled, can it be any cuter?
I layered my watercolor panel to stripes patterned paper from Lawn Fawn, then I foam taped it to a 4.25"x5.5" white card base.


Here's a closer look to show you all the dimensions..


I can't wait to see what everybody will make with this month Pinterest's inspiration. I hope you like my card, thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

  1. OMG, this is so cute. The colours are so beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo adorable! You truly amaze me. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the amazing scene you created, Lexa! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete