Friday 6 May 2016

Sunny Studio Congrats Grad

Woo Hoo it's Friday already!

Lexa here today with my favorite color combo sharing a graduation card inspiration, teal and yellow. I don't know why I just love both colors paired side by side. What do you think?
The vocal point on my card is this adorable little owl from Woo Hoo stamp set, he is the cutest!


I start my card with a piece of watercolor paper, I scribble some of Evergreen Bough, Crushed Olive and Mustard Seed Distress Inks on a plastic sheet and spray them with some water. After that I just put my watercolor paper on it, press lightly then you'll have a pretty watercolor background.
It doesn't have to be perfect, imperfection makes everything prettier. :)

All the leaves are stamped with the same teal with Evergreen Bough, and slightly blend them with a wet paint brush. I get all my images stamped and colored before I die cut them all with the coordinate Woo Hoo dies. I love the neat white border when they are popped out the die cut machine.


Arrange all the pieces together, stamp the sentiments and this card is ready to go. I also add a generous amount of glossy accent for the glasses, it adds an extra something.

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment