Friday 30 December 2016

Birthday With A Cherry On Top

Hello everyone. Lexa here with a super sweet card featuring Fresh & Fruity stamp and it's coordinating dies. It brings out the summer vibe earlier than you expected, I hope it's ok with you. :)


I start my card with a piece of 4.25"x5.5" watercolor paper, I use my Kuretake Gansai Tambi to create the background. Here's a tip how to create a watercolor background like this..first, I wet the surface of my paper and start to smooshing the colors. Be bold! Don't be afraid to make mistakes, blend all the colors until you think it's enough. You can also press up the watercolor with paper towel if you desire a lighter color. It's super easy and so much fun!
I stamped all my images with Versafine black ink and color them with Distress Markers, then cut them all with the coordinating dies. I want to arrange all the fruity fruits diagonally accross my card. But before that, I die cut some vellum circles as a guide and it's also give you the bokeh effect. I glued the vellum with a little bit of glossy accent, make sure you didn't put too much or it will become a mess. I white embossed the "happy birthday" from Blissful Baking on a piece of black cardstock and created a fin-tail banner.


Last but not least, I add some waterdrops emblishment from Pretty Pink Posh. It's kinda give you a wet and fresh look. Thank you so much for stopping by, I wish you an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment