Friday 16 December 2016

Merry Christmas To Yours

Hello everyone. Lexa here again with another inspiration for a holiday theme card. I mix up non-holiday stamps and pair it with a Christmas sentiment, I must say that I love how it turned. I never see real snow in my life, ever! But I imagine it will be pretty to see snow falling on Christmas night.


I don't know if you notice it or not, but I use the panel with Sunny Semi Circles dies as a leftover from my last card. Never waste them, I'm pretty much a scrapper. Hehe. I stamped some images from different sets :
- The house and mailbox are from Happy Home
The trees are from Gleeful Reindeer
- The lights and the dog are from City Streets
I stamped all of them with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring, I die cut all of them with the coordinating dies -a time saver. I blend Peacock Feather Distress Ink in the background, then add some snow with white gel pen. I also add some snow on all the images in the scene, let the snow marker do it's magic. For an extra sparkle I add Stardust Stickles on the night sky, it looks so pretty. Last step, add the scenery on a piece of burlap with foamtapes. Here's a closer look...


Thank you so much for stopping by, I really hope you like my card. Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment