Friday 23 December 2016

Last Minute Christmas Tags

Hello everyone! Lexa here to share a last minute Christmas tags with you. Keep it simple and use the same layout, I think it's the best advice I can give you. All the images from Christmas Icons stamp and the coordinating dies are perfect for tags, I choose a classic Tag Toppers Dies and Fishtail Banner II Dies.


First I cut 4 pieces 2"x4.25" panel from white cardstock and shaped them one by one with the dies. I also prepared some leftovers Christmas patterned papers for the tags. I stamped all my images with Versafine black ink on watercolor paper and colored them with Distress Markers.
The stitched circle are blended with Mowed Lawn and Cadied Apple Distress Inks. I love the classic color combination for Christmas, red and green will never go wrong. The sentiments on the tags came from various stamp set, Holiday Style and Bundled Up. Last touch is Gold Wink of Stella on the bottom part of my tags. It looks so sparkling in real life. I choose the white and red chevron ribbon, it matches my tags perfectly. Here, I want to show you closer looks of my tags...




Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you get inspired. Have a wonderful Christmas and happy holidays! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment