Friday 9 December 2016

Little Baker Angels

Hi everyone!
It's Lexa here with these cute little angels as bakers for today. I love how versatile Sunny Studio Stamps are, you can mix all of them to make cards for all year around just like what I do today. I combine Blissful Baking and Little Angels stamps, and they look so good together.


I start the card with a piece of 4.25"x5.5" white cardstock and create a window using the second largest arc from Sunny Semi Circles dies and cut the rest with craft knife following the end points on both sides. I stamped all my images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring, I die cut all the images with the coordinating dies
I create a dreamy background with dye inks from various brands. Building up the scene is the most fun part when making a card. I also add some clear sequins for extra sparkle. Here's a closer look of my card..


 Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you like today's card. Have a won

No comments:

Post a Comment