Tuesday 6 December 2016

Christmas Money Pockets

Hello crafty friends! Lexa here with another idea using Gleeful Reindeer stamp and it's coordinating dies. One of my friend asked me to make her some money pockets in Christmas theme, I was thinking why not..so today I will show you the result.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gleeful Reindeer Money Pocket Christmas cards by Lexa Levana.

Each pocket is sized 3" x 6" so it will fit the money perfectly (in this case I measured the money first to decide the envelope size) I used red cardstock and stamped a reindeer head and some snowflakes from Christmas Icons using tone on tone technique so it's not over the top. I stamped all my images with versafine black ink and watercolored them with Distress Markers. I was thinking I would like to create a little scene for the back panel of my envelope. I started with a piece of white smooth cardstock and blended some Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Inks for the night sky. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gleeful Reindeer Money Pocket Christmas cards by Lexa Levana.

Next I put all the pieces together.  The magic snow marker is always perfect for a snow effect on the trees. It gives you extra dimension, so puffy and cute. I also created falling snow with a white gel pen. It's super easy, quick and adorable. Here's a closer look at today's project.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gleeful Reindeer Money Pocket Christmas cards by Lexa Levana.

I hope you all like it.  Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
    


No comments:

Post a Comment